Form I-9 & E-Verify Update 2018

With the new form I-9 that was released on 11/14/2016 and then another one in July of 2017 there is a lot of confusion on what form to use and how the changes impact employers. We also have additional options of going electronic with the Form I-9 and options to validate employees electronically. This webinar will review all of your electronic options when it comes to the Form I-9 and how you company can best become more electronic. The Trump administration is cracking down on I-9 compliance are you ready for an audit. 

In this webinar expert speaker Dayna J Reum, will provide a comprehensive overview of the employment eligibility statues and Form I-9 requirements. The webinar is essential for all company representatives who are involved in hiring and employment verification. 

Session Highlights: 

Understand the recent updates to the Form I-9

Understanding the new I-9 requirements for individuals working in the US on temporary work visas. 

Review section by section of the form 

Review what the requirements are to keep form I-9 electronic 

How to avoid mistakes in the I-9 process from document abuse to discrimination 

How to handle Audits in regards to the I-9 

Review of April 2018 E-verify system updates 

Why You Should Attend: 

This webinar will give you the tools to make sure that you are compliant in all areas of the form I-9. Employers and staff will benefit from this webinar and help reduce legal costs from not properly handling an I-9. Webinar will get you ready to know all the details of the new form along with how to properly complete it. 

Who Should Attend: 



Managers that complete a form I-9 for new hires 

Benefits & Compensation 



Ask your question directly from our expert during the Q&A session following the live event.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Construction Risk Management with Current Issues & Real Life Examples

Importance of Quality as Work Culture in Food & Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing